• Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on technical knowledge of Linux/Unix technology platform required, you will be responsible for: Cloud Platforms such as Oracle Cloud, Linux Server &Windows Server Management, Network management, Security
• Working mainly with Oracle/RedHat Linux, Oracle Cloud
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Global customer remote management experience
• Great team player. Ability and willingness to motivate and support others
• Understand ITSM/ITIL process. Prefer ITIL trained
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent spoken and written English proficiency
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and documentation skills
• On Call working will be required on Rota basis
• Flexible with working hours to align with workloads and covering other team members
Yantrik, also known as Yan3K is an insurtech company which delivers innovative & intelligent automation solutions enabling digital transformation for insurance industry. Our tools allow companies to digitize & automate customer journeys and back-end processes quickly for immediate productivity gains, near zero error rates, reduced costs and significant ROI results. We support both virtual and human workforce alike, facilitating the efficient and accurate execution of business processes on any enterprise application. The digital solution can be leveraged for both unattended (virtual machine) and attended (desktop) automation as well as Hybrid Automation where there is interaction between the virtual and human workforce providing a greater ROI on your investments and delivering corporate-wide customer experience & business process improvement.
Looking out for a smart & passionate Sales/Enterprise sales/Business Development in Selling IT Software, IT Solution to the Private & Public sector.
We are looking for an experienced Application Software Support Consultant to support, use and delivering regular guidance to external client for property, construction, hospitality and accounting solutions.
IFCA is seeking an outstanding software engineer to join the Technology platform team to support our rapidly growing and dynamic business. As part of an agile development team you will support IFCA solution team to develop the services of prototypes
Full Set Accounting & Payroll (6 Months) RM4100 (Cyberjaya) Tamil Speaking / Malaysian Only
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content