The Senior IT Project Manager will reside in the PMO and be a shared resource that provides project management services throughout IT. To be successful in this role, the Senior IT Project Manager must be able to build close partnerships and work collaboratively with various cross-functional organizations, teams and individuals across business and IT. This role will require experience in network and infrastructure project management. The role will interact with all levels of project team members, subject matter experts, management and leadership throughout the company.
Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for the management of the relevant assigned IT projects. The Senior IT Project Manager is responsible for budgetary control within his/her purview. This position has significant knowledge in subject matters pertaining to both IT and the business. He/She is responsible to understand the project requirements and work with project teams to define project schedules and drive work to completion.
• Partner closely with internal customers and other technology personnel to define objectives, scope, budget, resource needs, and success criteria associated with proposed and approved projects
• Build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally to lead project delivery teams towards successful project outcomes
• Utilize Western Digital’s System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Project Management Methodology to manage the development, customization, configuration, testing, and implementation of IT networks, infrastructure and systems
• Manage project deliverables and milestones within approved timelines and budget
• Manage and coordinate day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of approved projects
• Adhere to IT governance processes. Provide monthly project status and financial updates for approved projects
• Identify project issues and facilitate resolution; form and run sub teams to resolve issues as appropriate
• Conduct risk management and scenario planning
• Drive development of contingency and/ or risk mitigation plans
• Ensure alignment with team contracts, core/sub team goals, and functional plans
• Document decisions and action items of team meetings
• BS/BA (with an IT focus) preferred or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of relevant industry experience, with at least 8 years of hands-on IT Program/Project Management experience
• Experience with M&A/integration related projects
• Experience with Waterfall/Agile/Scrum methodologies/processes
• Must possess strong documentation skills and can work with rapid change and fast pace
• Proven ability to influence and/or lead high performing/geographically dispersed teams
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues
• Ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations
• Knowledge of, and effective use of different influencing styles
• Ability and work with and align different stakeholder groups towards consensus
• Experience with Organizational Change Management techniques and methodologies as part of the overall project delivery methodology
• Excellent desktop software skills – MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, etc
Additional Desired Qualifications
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly desired
• MBA a plus
iCrest Founded in 2006, iCrest has excelled in the field and has many fortune 500 clients. iCrest has a valuable resource base with experience and skills in technologies that are critical in providing business solutions.
iCrest has provided Design, Development and Deployment services around various technologies.
iCrest has maintained elite vendor status with many of our clientele spanning various industries including Insurance, Banking Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing, and Telecommunication.
iCrest has now expanded its portfolio into Cloud and Big Data.
Project manager responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Evaluating project team processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas of improvement and developing and implementing solutions. Balance internal & external demands with available resources by prioritising requirements, scoping features.
Test Manager cum Test Lead: At least 10 years of working experience in test projects in Banking domain only (preferable has experience on Data Migration Knowledge, Loyalty (Point Recognition (earn & redeem), and Mobile App system).
At KPMG’s ETRC, we help our clients to establish a strong governance and compliance framework that embraces disruptive technologies and encourages innovation while ensuring risks are identified and managed.
At KPMG’s ETRC, we help our clients to bridge the gap between company leadership and the increasingly complex requirements being placed on companies by regulators and international standards alike.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content