• Initiates , plans, controls and closes medium to large projects utilizing PMI project management methodology.
• 5 - 10 years’ project management experience, working with highly technical subjects such as network infrastructure, data center infrastructure, enterprise level application deployments, disaster recovery, information security, and/or
•Identifies and provides recommendations for project management process improvements.
•Plans the project in detail, develops project budget, organizes the project team and works with resource managers to acquire and schedule resources.
• Manages the progress of the project and communicates the project status to management and stakeholders on a regular basis.
•Ensures that overall project deliverables are completed, including project charter, project plan, project schedule, requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, policies and procedures, new standards, contracts, risks and issues lists.
• Identifies evaluates and manages cross project interdependencies.
• Ensures project quality and success through the management of project action items, including managing risks and issues, the decision process, initiating change requests, meeting schedule milestones, resource management, and financial planning and control.
• Experienced in network operations and able to provide support and consultancy when required
• Manage risk and escalate project issues to resolution
• Manage both capital and operating details of project budgets
• Participate in and provide meaningful input for project related meetings
Qualification & Requirement:
• Malaysian citizen, with excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, business administration or related field, or equivalent training and experience
• Strong preference will be given for prior experience managing IT projects within banking / finance environment and, more specifically, network and infrastructure related projects
• 5 + years’ experience managing small to medium, cross divisional projects with both a business and a technology focus
• Experience with network infrastructure technologies and terminologies, Program/Project Management methodologies and software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio
• Experienced working with a structured project management methodology
• Experienced and knowledgeable of regulatory requirements from BNM and other bodies
• Familiarity with the system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member
• Adhere to all PMO best practices
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Able to build good reputation among all levels of staff, particularly with senior management ( C level)
• Able to adapt to local bank working culture, is flexible and mobile with own transportation
• Able to work extended hours, provide standby support and assist on both network projects and network operations when required
Infinite Computer Solutions is a global service provider of Infrastructure Management services, Intellectual Property (IP) Leveraged Solutions, and IT Services, focused on the telecom, media, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation, and Verification, Product Development, and Support, to higher value-added offerings including Managed Platform, and Product Engineering Services.
Infinite was recognized among the Dataquest Top 20 Best IT Employers in 2004, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2004, Top 100 Global Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), and Top 10 Global Telecom Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by IAOP.
Industry Certifications and Assessments
Infinite was successfully assessed for CMMi L5 in April, 2004. As part of its sustained focus on quality, Infinite has initiated organization wide efforts to upgrade to the next version of CMMi L5 in 2008-2009. Infinite's strict adherence to quality is also clearly reflected in it being assessed at BS- 7799 (ISO 27001) and for the ISO 9001:2000 certification. To enhance solutions by reducing defects and cycle times in support function processes, Infinite has now embarked on the Six Sigma initiative.
Telecom is our key vertical, and we aim to be a dominant telecom and media services company for service providers, equipment manufacturers, and software vendors. Infinite is one of the few companies of its size to have extensive experience with several global telecom service providers, OEMs, and ISVs.
Our footprint spans several countries in four continents offering onsite, offsite, and near-shore capabilities in major international markets. We have established our presence in most of the large telecom, and IT services markets of the world with offices at multiple locations in the U.S, as well as in the U.K, India, Singapore, Malaysia, and China. We have also been growing our development centers in India Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
We believe our ability to grow on a sustainable basis, and maintain differentiation in the market place will significantly depend on our strength to attract, train, motivate, and retain our people.
We are listed among the Offshore 100 in neoIT 2005 Study, and were ranked 50th in the International Data Corporation (IDC) Dataquest (DQ) Top 20 Best Employer survey in 2004.
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd. (“Company or “Infinite) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Infinite is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Infinite are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any partiality towards the race, color, gender, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, age (described under the purview of law), differently abled, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Infinite will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above, while hiring or during employment.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content