Job Purpose *
Project manager responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare status reports for internal and upper management regarding status of project.
• To manage project scoping, business cases approval, project planning, risk management, quality control, implementation and post implementation review;
• To provide leadership and to manage performance of project resources including internal and external parties who are involved in the execution of the projects;
• To liaise with external vendors in sourcing, selection and implementation of software products;
• To analyse and manage the impacts, interfaces and inter-dependencies of different projects; and
• To solve business and technical problems and propose alternatives or solutions
Key Responsibilities *
• Accountable for delivery of specific IT projects according to organisation strategy and direction
• Lead the planning and implementation of IT projects
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Develop project plans, define and schedule project activities and resource requirements.
• Manage and track progress of cross-cultural IT teams and vendors on deliverables, costs, schedule, inter-team/project dependencies, risks and issues using appropriate tools
• Constantly monitor and periodically report on progress of the project, problems encountered and proposed solution to all stakeholders
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project deliverables
• Ensure deliverables are in compliance with organisation’s policies, quality standards and regulatory requirements
• Manage project financials to ensure that project is delivered within budget
• Manage vendor relationship, including vendor contract negotiation and contract management
• Assist in identifying improvement areas in organisation’s project management processes
Job Specification *
• Able to work independently and adapt quickly to a results-oriented environment
• At least 7-9 years of experience as Project Manager in successful IT projects implementation
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Important skills to have:
(Basic Degree/Diploma etc)
Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Computer science/Computing
Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements
PMP certifcation will be an added advantage
Relevant Work Experience
Required Competencies and Skills *
Committed, self-motivated and dynamic individual, who can take ownership and manage project consists of resources from multi-department to ensure quality project delivery according to the agreed scope, time, and cost with quality.
• Strong team player and can excel in a complex project environment;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Able to work under pressure and deadline as well as quality driven;
• Dynamic in managing change and conflict;
• Leadership to motivate team members; and
• Challenge status quo and creativity in deriving solution.
Tentacle Technologies is a young, knowledge driven Software Company offering superior Information Technology services for its global customers. Tentacle Technologies is a global Solutions Specialist with a dedicated focus on the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance vertical. Our core competency lies in Complete Business Solutions and Technical Consulting Resources, both industry and technology specific.
Tentacle Technologies is a quality conscious, cosmopolitan and flexible organization. As teams, we are geared towards innovation and technology, using proven software methods to deliver cost effective solutions for the global market. We strive for the 'right'- first time, every time - through continuous improvement.
'Knowledge Is Power And Tentacle Is The Power House'
Show your care to your friends by referring them! Feel free.
Functions : Marketing & Communications, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
We have an Immediate Two Contractual Role Openings. Start work: May/June 2020. (1) SAP SD Functional Consultant. (Location: KL. Duration: 9 months) (2) SAP Plant Maintenance Functional Consultant. (Location: KL. Duration:6 Months)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content