Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promote company’s reputation as best place to work
Openwave is a leader in Information Technology dedicated to helping its clients worldwide to develop and transform their organizations at every step of the value chain.
Openwave partners with its clients in achieving success in the global market with its specialized expertise in providing Onsite, application development The range of Openwave services covers the entire spectrum from IT architecture to application development and integration, maintenance, enhancement, testing and IT enabled services.
Our employees offer a professional heritage spanning Old World legacy systems as well as the New Economy's leading-edge technologies to deliver innovative business and technical solutions to today's business leaders.
Openwave specializes in providing various services like Website Design and Development, Web Application Development, Desktop Application Development and Product Development with an innovative approach to technology and designing methods.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content