The successful candidate is direct and responsible to organization's sales targets and initiatives, and plan and accomplish sale goals. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
The successful candidate reports to Sale Director. Result driven, self-initiatives, strong work ethics and able to excel under pressure is expected.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for assigned sectors/regions/territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit
• Implement national/regional sales programs by developing field sales action plans
• Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal sale target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
• Meet with customers to discuss and response to their evolving needs, requirement and feedback.
• Generate and sustain good customer relationship and ensure customer highest satisfaction
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
• Provide daily/weekly report of field sales success and communicate to Sale Director
• Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
• Prepare reporting as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in direct sales for large enterprise in information security/software engineering in financial, energy, government, military and other industries.
• Required Skill (s): strong customer engagement ability, excellent in communication and presentation skills
• Proven track record of positive sales performance