Job description: Corporate Sales Manager
Location : Selangor, Malaysia
General Summary: The incumbent manages sales of the company’s products and services within a defined geographic area, ensures a consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive market planning and lead generation, account strategize and managing the entire pre-sales process.
• We are looking for Corporate Sales Manager for the following cloud solutions:
o Salesforce: CRM, Sales Cloud solutions
o Google Suite related solutions
• Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales in this fast and dynamic marketplace. Candidate shall prospects for both new customer and existing base relationships-including networking and prospecting with the intention of creating own leads for new revenue and opportunities that translates to successful sales closure. Establish and qualify pipeline and engaging appropriate resources to develop technical requirements and solutions.
• Setting up sales meetings and running simple customised product demos, conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations to C-levels and business owners. Be a lead role in pricing, architectural, risk identification and management and competitive assessment areas.
• Candidate shall constantly engage in market intelligence gathering and seeking for opportunities in term of product up-selling, product cross-selling and professional services.
• Ensure clean handoff from pre-sales to appropriate customer delivery team.
• Work within LAVA guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level and legal terms with customers. Comply with LAVA’s standards and policies related to company sales process which includes proposal approvals, pricing/discounts, sales reporting on Salesforce, travel and related administrative policies.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT, Marketing or in a related field of study would be preferred but not mandatory.
• At least 3 years of working experience and possessing a strong desire to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment. Sales experience would be preferred but not mandatory.
• Understanding or knowledge of business software solutions and the following areas and solutions would be an added advantage.
o Salesforce: CRM Sales Cloud Solutions
o Google Suite related solution
• Full sales cycle experience: prospecting through running demos, writing proposals and successful closure.
• Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization. Ability to self-motivate, multitask and work independently yet a results-oriented team player.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanour.
• Minimum supervision required on entire sales processes.
• Self-initiative personality in sales hunting is compulsory.
• Preferably Chinese Female
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens only.
Before applying, we ask that you first consider whether these values ring true for you:
• Zealous team player
• Result oriented first, substance over flash
• Committed to greatness
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content