. Provide First Call Resolution (FCR) technical support via phone and email. Ensure calls are answered and emails are responded in a timely manner.
2. Perform first level troubleshooting on all reported incidents and escalate incidents to 2nd level resolver groups as per work instructions.
3. Furnish and submit timely updates to customers on the status of outstanding issues within targeted Service Level
4. Maintain ownership of cases and follow-up on reported issues until closure and gather accurate and complete relevant information is recorded.
5. Manage customer expectations and notify Team Lead in the event of unusual surge in calls of a specific nature.
6. Handle initial classification/ prioritization of the incidents. Track the progress of resolution and provide regular updates for follow-up actions and incident status
Nityo Infotech Corporation is a global provider of IT services and end-to-end solutions designed to help clients improve their competitiveness and efficiency. Nityo Infotech has operations in 11 countries with 16 offices across globe includes US, Europe and Asia. Its portfolio of solutions and services includes outsourcing, system integration, Application Software development, IT consulting and Quality Assurance & Training. Nityo provides services to several clients located across the world, including many Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies, in the commercial, industrial and government sectors - across key vertical markets, like financial services, Manufacturing & Semiconductor, life sciences and healthcare, telecommunications and utilities, Top notch System Integrators, and independent software vendors. Nityo is a SAP Service Partner & also has created Center of excellencefor PeopleSoft technologies in their offshore devolpment centers in Singapore & India. Visit us @ www.nityo.com to know more about us.....
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content