- Ensure that IT procedures, standards and guidelines are complied with.
- Prompt escalation of issues upwards, whenever necessary.
- Ensure prompt sign-off as and when required.
- Ensure proper workspace and desktop computing resources of the vendor, where applicable.
- Provide timely availability of required information by all related parties.
- Provide timely review of documentation provided by all related parties.
- Define acceptance criteria with outsourcer and/or Vendor Project Manager and test the deliverables against the defined acceptance criteria if applicable.
- Provide sample data and expected test results to Vendor Project Manager, to be used for acceptance if applicable.
- Provide sign-off on all outsourcer’s and/or vendor’s deliverables if applicable.
- Approve Change Control in the project if applicable.
- Raise any change request and ensure timely approval from relevant parties if applicable.
- Prior experience with supporting an internet banking platform multi-country deployment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Ability to make independent assessment of a technical problem and lead cross-team troubleshooting to isolate and remediate it.
Familiar with legacy and DevOps development methodologies
MS Excel or MS Project for planning and reporting
- HP Quality Center (or similar defect tracking tool)
- Rational Tool Concert (or similar version control tool)