Technical Lead Business Analyst.
• Responsible in defining architecture, design and implementation of mission-critical client/server business applications capable to handle high-volume workloads
• Apply solid software engineering practices and state-of-the-art automated testing (unit, component, integration tests).
• Work on packaging and automated deployment of server software.
• Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
• Deconstruct and troubleshoot system issues to ensure reliability of the platform for the end-users
• Necessity to work occasionally during unconventional hours in order to meet project and client constraints
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies
• 5 years of experience in software development - frontend
• Expertise in troubleshooting, technical support and technical training
• Autonomous, curious, trustworthy, result-oriented and problem solving skills
• Team player in a multi-cultural working environment with ability to work independently
iCrest Founded in 2006, iCrest has excelled in the field and has many fortune 500 clients. iCrest has a valuable resource base with experience and skills in technologies that are critical in providing business solutions.
iCrest has provided Design, Development and Deployment services around various technologies.
iCrest has maintained elite vendor status with many of our clientele spanning various industries including Insurance, Banking Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing, and Telecommunication.
iCrest has now expanded its portfolio into Cloud and Big Data.
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content