To perform product/solution development activities.
Develop module specifications during product/solution development life-cycle.
Participate in unit and system testing during product/solution development life-cycle.
To provide post-development product support and develop appropriate bug fixes.
To produce product documentation and user manual.
To conduct transfer of technology (TOT) on finished products to technical support team.
To conduct product training and/or workshop when required.
Interested on technologies research & development.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in - Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. And fresh graduates are welcome to apply but with condition interested on doing technology research.
• Experience in Data Warehouse Design/Business Intelligence (COGNOS), Oracle Database, Oracle Identity Management, JDeveloper Programming or HL7 will be an added advantage
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
• Willing to travel as and when needed
• Team Player and able to work well in a team.
• Guide a team of junior developers in coding, testing, debugging programming assignment
• Ensure the quality and efficiency of programming assignment
• Provide supervisory support and problem resolution: To contribute significantly to the development design of Internet applications
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills