Job Description (Only MALAYSIANS CAN APPLY)
• Participate in enterprise application development and maintenance.
• Participate in the software development life-cycle (SDLC).
• Perform system analysis, design, testing and documentation whenever necessary.
• Ensure program modifications and development meets user defined requirement and program specifications.
• Perform unit testing and system integration.
• Maintain and support project post-implementation activities.
• Developing and/or enhancing existing software product/project;
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues related to the system
• Ensure timely delivery of assigned work.
• Any other tasks assigned by the Management as and when required
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Professional Degree in any relevant field
• 3 – 7 Years of experience
• JAVA (J2EE/JEE)
• MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle or other relational database design
• ORM Frameworks: Spring, hibernate, JPA
• Logistic knowledge is a plus.
• Good Command of English communication skills - both written and spoken.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Ability to work together with other developers in a team environment.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to see a task through from assignment to completion with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
NOTE: APOLOGIZE TO INFORM FOREIGNERS ONLY MALAYSIANS CAN BE SHORTLISTED