• Work Location: Sunway Pinnacle
• Contract Duration: 12 months
• Malaysian (*Not open to Foreigner)
• Junior Java Developer- MUST have min 1 year of relevant experience
Java Developer professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
As a Java Developer Professional, you will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. You are skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementation of configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. You may have also some oversight responsibility for the technology solution.
• Assisting in the planning and analyzing of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise.
• Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
• Designing, coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications.
• Assisting in the creation of test scripts; executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
• Assisting in implementing all actions required to deploy an application.
• Relevant IT working experience in Java/ J2EE development.
• Experienced with Maven, Bamboo and other dev tools.
• Experienced with Oracle 12 & SQL/PLSQL.
• Experienced with HPSM and JIRA.
• Experience with JBoss app server is a plus.
• Experience with Project Library is a plus.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to work as a team member
• Collaboration skills
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Time management skills