• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• At least solid 4 years experience in Java Development
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework, Web Services, Json, Hibernate, SVG, HTML5, AngularJS, Vaadin Framework
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT)