Our Client is a subsidiary of Malaysia’s leading and renowned media company. Our Client is also a content commerce company which operates a home shopping business and e-commerce in Malaysia through various platforms such as television, electronic commerce and mobile commerce, offering every Malaysian an innovative and exciting way to shop, with the aim to provide an interactive and hassle-free shopping experience enabling all Malaysians to shop from anywhere!The Role
As a Java Developer reporting to the Java Lead, you will:
• Be responsible for analyzing, designing, testing and operating the home shopping application, based on understanding user's requirements and the information in the related business, making the standards for employees to operate.
• Participate in the requirement specification process for new software functionality to ensure that definitions of new functionality are clearly defined and understood.
• Design, develop and test (plan/execute) application.
• Install and upgrade application software, configuration management, quality assurance activity.
• Application backup and recovery (cooperating with system and database managers)
• Make and operate the standards related application.
• Application monitoring and tuning
• Extract application data and mass input management
• Document development and maintain for analysis, design, implementation report, test/operation manual and procedures.
Skills and Experience
The Successful Applicant will be Java Developer who has:
• At least 2 years experience in Java Spring Frameworks with MVC experience
• 2 years of experience in Oracle database query
• Java/J2EE web development with the Spring Framework implementations in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Integrated development environments like Eclipse
• SOAP & REST web services using JSON and XML
• Ability to work independently
• Retails industry experience would be an added advantage
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196243
Salary: RM96000.00 – RM120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent
For more information, kindly contact the consultant who is in charge for this role, Omesh at [Confidential Information]