• Solve technical problems
• Develop software applications independently or in team based setup Qualification / Experience / Skills
• Learn new technologies and apply them into solving problems or building software products
• 4-6 years working experience in developing web or desktop applications using Java technology stack.
• Bachelor in Computer Science or Bachelor in Information Technology
• Proven experience in using Java programming language in a software project.
• Working experience using JavaFX, Swing or any other Java GUI framework.
• Experience with database design and business logic development preferred
• Knowledgeable about XML, JSON, BIRT and Jasper reports.
• Experience in using JPA and Spring Jdbc Templates
• Working experience using Core java,Spring framework MVC and Security is an advantage.
• Working experience using wildfly
• Working Knowledge in SOA Components as BPM and ESB
• Web service (SOAP and REST).
• Working experience in XSD schema
• Working experience Spring Rest Security (Token/Authentication).
• Working Knowledge in Velocity templates
• Deployment knowledge in servers (tomcat8 &Jbosswildfly) in linux environment
• Good knowledge in Liferay portal (designing the portlets and dashboard)
• Good knowledge in Quartz Schedulers.
• Active Directory LDAP (Apache/Open)
• Good in both oral and written English language.
Yantrik, also known as Yan3K is an insurtech company which delivers innovative & intelligent automation solutions enabling digital transformation for insurance industry. Our tools allow companies to digitize & automate customer journeys and back-end processes quickly for immediate productivity gains, near zero error rates, reduced costs and significant ROI results. We support both virtual and human workforce alike, facilitating the efficient and accurate execution of business processes on any enterprise application. The digital solution can be leveraged for both unattended (virtual machine) and attended (desktop) automation as well as Hybrid Automation where there is interaction between the virtual and human workforce providing a greater ROI on your investments and delivering corporate-wide customer experience & business process improvement.
• Perform hands-on software development using agile software development best practices. • Designing new projects, including database, business objects and client interface. • Collaboration with business internal users and end users.
Reporting to the Software Delivery Manager, and as a member of the Application Development team, the incumbent is a software engineer that works individually or within a team, developing, supporting, enhancing and maintaining applications.
Minimum Diploma in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent with i year good exposure working experience with React.js React Native or Node.js Strong knowledge of SQL, No SQL, HTML5, CSS is preferred. Added advantage: Linux and networking.
We are currently looking for several experienced Java Development Team Leader to join our Technical Team. This is a brand new, exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for technology!
This role will be reporting to the R&D Center Head (based in Malaysia) and indirectly to the company CTO (based in Singapore). You will be in charge of creating a solution design for the projects assigned to the R&D Center by the Headquarters.
-Provide support on technical issue to user over the phone/email/remote/onsite assistance. -Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering calls promptly, and remaining courteous and professional always. -Documentation.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content