1. Develops software/solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying
systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the
software development lifecycle.
2. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements,
solution development, and proposed solutions.
3. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts,
diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
4. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards,
5. Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and
6. Research and recommend software tools to management
Experience & Qualifications:
• At least 8+ years experience in programming experience (Java/Ruby)
• Good knowledge of Banking domain & analytical thinking and creative problem-solving
• 7 Years experience in web development using MVC framework
• Having good experience in RDBMS, BigData, In-Memory processing, NodJS
• Having an experience in Machine Learning will be a good advantage
• Familiar with source code repository tools (Git, SVN)
• BSc in a computer science-related discipline
• Proficiency in English strongly preferred
• Proactive and resourceful person who achieves with minimal oversight
• Team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team
Yantrik, also known as Yan3K is an insurtech company which delivers innovative & intelligent automation solutions enabling digital transformation for insurance industry. Our tools allow companies to digitize & automate customer journeys and back-end processes quickly for immediate productivity gains, near zero error rates, reduced costs and significant ROI results. We support both virtual and human workforce alike, facilitating the efficient and accurate execution of business processes on any enterprise application. The digital solution can be leveraged for both unattended (virtual machine) and attended (desktop) automation as well as Hybrid Automation where there is interaction between the virtual and human workforce providing a greater ROI on your investments and delivering corporate-wide customer experience & business process improvement
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content