Key activities and deliverables
• Operationally manage and support the Security infrastructure.
• Provide 2nd level support.
• Communicate directly with the end customers and/or partners regarding incidents and requests utilizing
phone, email, web services, or ticketing system.
• Maintain Inventory of assets, software and hardware.
• Perform all administrative processes and procedures to ensure that the solutions and components meet agreed SLAs for availability and performance.
• Be responsible for platform installation, daily administration, technical support and in maintaining consistent configuration according to established Change Management process.
• Proactively monitor systems and platforms for performance, availability and capacity management and ensure that the solution and component escalations are minimized.
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction in promptly fulfilling requests, resolving incidents and managing changes.
Job skills required
• Complete tasks and assignments with a strong customer focus and a highly responsive service delivery and support ethic.
• Excellent coordination, organizational and communication skills.
• International mindset with clear goal orientation.
Qualifications and experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or business field, or equivalent experience.
• ITIL Service Management certification (Foundation required, Practitioner and experience strongly preferred).
• Security certifications (CISM, CISSP, etc.) are an advantage.
• 3-5 years’ experience with proven track record of working in a major, global organization preferably in a regulated industry.
• 3-5 years of technical experience supporting security tools (Firewall Management, IDS, IPS, Vulnerability management, Juniper).
• Strong understanding of Security concepts, trends and best practices and working experience in qualified and validated environment.
• Strong hands-on technical security skills, operational background, and working experience with security technologies and underlying infrastructure is an advantage.
InfoDrive Solutions (EA Licence No.13C6893) is a Technology Search and Consulting Company specialiases in providing Technology Search, Contracting, Managed Services and consulting services to Global MNC’s, SME’s and large Regional clients.
We use our years of experience in recruiting strategies to create a value added service to our Customers.
We cater in Technology domain in the below mentioned area:-
1. Technology Search:-
2. Contract/Staff Augmentation:-
3. Managed Services:-
At InfoDrive Solutions whatever we do we do that keeping in mind the long term relationships with our Customer, which mean going that extra mile to make the relationship stable and transparent.
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content