About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.Make an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you&rsquoll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.The Role Responsibilities
Significant transformation is underway within the Operations function to rapidly improve the Cyber, Data, Privacy and Automation control environment, along with digitization and innovation. A new function, TDR (Trust, Data & Resilience), has been formed by pulling together Cyber Security Services, TPSR, ICS Operations, Data Management & Privacy, Automation and Resilience into one function to:
- Grow trust with clients and regulators
- Best practice cyber security solutions protection of data and privacy improve resilience reduce risk
- Leverage analytics and insights to enable data monetisation
- Real time analytics process automation customer insights eco-system partnerships disruptive business practices
- Be an enabler to journeys
- Steer the Bank using trust, innovation and data supply real time information for actionable measures
To help grow trust with clients and regulators and maximize risk reduction, a Lead Business Analyst of ICS Control Testing role has been created to support the implementation of ICS control testing across the bank&rsquos critical IT systems.
This role will ensure production of high-quality and timely output aligned to relevant SCB Polices/Standards, and delivered within budgetary constraints. Advice on best project management practices to support the Business to optimise outcomes will also be required. Regular outputs will be presented to senior stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:Implementation of ICS Control Testing Program:
Support business stakeholders on embedding changes in the business for BAU:
- Work with Project Managers to ensure elicitation, documentation and delivery of business requirements
- Prepare and agree the key deliverables on the ICS Control Testing Program level and ensure that the Program Working Group have clear line of sight to these showing areas requiring additional focus, issues, risks and key obstacles.
- Lead on key stakeholder engagement and management, both internal and external customers
- Produce key artefact documents on program level such as articulation of business strategy, mission and programme-level outcomes
- Work with Business Analysts in workstreams/projects to ensure production of key artefact documents as required by Program/Project Management Standards.
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure that the changes to processes, controls and systems are implemented as required and to the level of skill and professionalism expected.
- Oversee and deliver training materials and communications for staff in cooperation with the program communications team.
- Ensure traceability of business requirements through to business solutions including the retention of project records and specifically a record of decisions made, and external advice received.
- Ensure appropriate engagement and communications across the project teams with regards to business requirements working with appropriate functions to develop a communications plan and ensuring that appropriate governance committees are updated and approve key matters
- Identify key risks to SCB and work with project managers to establish plans to address key risks, such as:
- Evolution of business requirements
- Technology and process changes (delivery timescales and aligning to strategic developments)
- Operational Risk Framework alignment
- Alignment with Conduct developments
- Business Analyst activities for the ICS function deliverables on projects under the guidance of the ICS Control Testing Program
- To ensure that the ICS Control Testing Program delivers change that is accepted into Business As Usual operations, is sustainable and delivers expected business outcomes.
- To ensure that the ICS Control Testing Program is linked to other key projects understanding the connectivity, interrelated requirements and upstream/downstream impacts
Developing Capability and Supporting Success
- Partnerships both within and out with the programme team to provide timely and high-quality output
- Build effective relationships and support Programme team in defining remediation activities/solutions to address identified issues
- Timely and clear communications to the stakeholder community
- Facilitate the learning from previous project experience by identifying and communicating transferable lessons, helping to embed these lessons, and encouraging best practice
People and Talent
- Assist with preparation of materials for governance meetings as required including Board quality presentations
- Ensure that issues, risks and interdependencies are identified, managed and resolved and ensure a robust escalation process is in place where PMO, Accountable Executive and attendees within the designated QPR, MPR and Refinement Forums are required to manage mitigating actions
- Ensure key person risks (BAU and project) are mitigated
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations across the Programme and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Regularly share lessons learnt and best practice in a timely manner across the project.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values, Valued Behaviours, and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the Bank
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
Our Ideal Candidate
- Project Teams
- Project Sponsor/Accountable Executive
- Project Control Team
- Wider ICS TRP team
- At least 10 and above years ofbusiness analysis experience in recognised and well governed projects.
- Prior experience in Cyber Security Change Management projects and advantage.
- Professional, highly adept at problem-solving, conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Excellent and proven senior stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Independent worker with strong presence as a team-player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Proven experience with co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community
- Knowledge of financial services businesses, processes and controls
- Demonstrates ability to work with limited direction and multi-task without loss of quality
- Able to influence decision makers and execute decisions efficiently and consistently
- Ability to exercise good judgment and objectivity
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open cooperative environment
- Confident and courageous to raise/escalate issues in a pro-active, professional and timely manner
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.