Must have :
1. Hands On Experience on Linux Device Drivers.
2. Working experience in Audio ASOC Drivers Framework
3. Good understanding of I2S, TDM, I2C interfaces.
4. Knowledge of ALSA, ASOC driver Framework, DSP Audio Processing.
5. Ability to analyze audio waveform and protocols.
6. Experience on C, Data structures, Bash Scripts.
7. Hands on Expertise on Audio Precision Instruments to validate Audio Quality
8. Experience in Integration Actives, backporting kernel patches, resolving conflicts, and performing release documentation
9. Proficient in Debugging Audio Driver/User space issues and proving appropriate fix for the same.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of Linux Kernel
1. Bug fixing of existing and new bugs.
2. Feature development as per customer requirement.
3. Weekly status report / progress reports.
Functions : Manufacturing/Engineering/R&D, IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Software Engineer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content