• Coordinate Entire Logistics operations including export and import customs clearance, deliveries to customer sites, warehousing, receiving, processing of the customer order and invoicing.
• Liaise and coordinate with forwarders/transporters on the logistics/shipment of incoming and outgoing goods in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with Project teams on deliveries and related regulation
• Liaise with custom department, MITI and related government authorities
• c to improve cost effectiveness, efficiency and productivity
• Received and stocks product from suppliers and perform incoming quality inspections.
• Packaging of instruments/finished goods/materials
• Assures accurate quantities of product were received by comparing appropriate paperwork, data displayed on manual key-in/hand-held and matching product numbers. Question and resolve discrepancies as required.
• Identifies product shortages/damages from delivery upon receipt of products
• Performing periodic cycle counts to ensure accurate inventory and date integrity
• Learns, understands and compiles with all company policies, contract & agreements Adhere to all terms and conditions in the performance of job duties.
• Plan and budget for logistic related expenses
FiberHome is the top 3 telecommunications product and solution provider in China. It is a Chinese government company and dedicated to the telecommunication industry for more than 30 years. FiberHome has more than 20,000 employees with annual turnover around 2 billion US Dollar. It has been award 2010 Bloomberg Newsweek “Global Top 100 Technologies Companies and “China Most Competitive Optical Network Manufacturer by authoritative industry media.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content