Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance, our Service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges. We increase productivity and reliability, lengthen product life span and improve safety. Critically, we also reduce costs, energy consumption and emissions.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
You are responsible for Implementing Service strategy and drive Service growth locally for Distribution Solutions unit in the Electrifications business based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting to the Hub Business Line Manager, you will lead the service organization and be responsible for the P&L of the Service unit and be responsible to achieve performance targets and to optimize the utilization of service resources.
Your responsibilities :
Your background :
- Implementing the Service strategy as a member of the local management team, ensuring corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the Service organization through collaboration with other businesses/hub.
- Driving, implementing, reporting and monitoring performance targets as part of the global or local unit P&L (financial, productivity, investments, customer satisfaction, operational excellence etc.).
- Ensuring profitable growth and improvement of Service productivity, implementing agreed delivery and performance standards ensuring consistency in quality and customer satisfaction.
- Executing the global service and delivery sales channel strategy within the local unit, implementing productized service offerings and materials for marketing purposes and invests in service Sales to increase market penetration.
- Building sustainable customer relationships, ensuring local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with Sales.
- Supporting sales resources in customer meetings, driving consistent development of processes and practices based on customer feedback (Net Promoter Score (NPS)).
- Investing in improving the quality of existing Service products and in developing new service products to expand the portfolio in line with global direction.
- Enforcing a service safety and integrity culture throughout the Service organization.
- Improving service availability, providing training and developing capabilities and competencies.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Equivalent.
- More than 12 years of experience in managing the service portfolio for Electrical industry.
- Sound knowledge of and hands-on experience in Low Voltage & Medium Voltage products
- Knowledge of SAP & Sales Force would be added advantage.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.