Region : Australia
Working hours : 6.30am – 3.30pm
What will you do
• Daily Fund Accounting Tasks - business planning and team management, high quality (consistency & accuracy) of all Financial Statements and Regulatory submissions . including all deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met, monitor the team quality and performance and enhance productivity and effective relationship with other departments.
• Operational Efficiency - continually improve the daily process, ensure that resources are effectively managed to deal with increases/decrease in number of funds, improvement of operational processes to reduce cost, involvement in all key quality and productivity improvement initiatives and main escalation point for operational issue
• Change Leadership - clearly expresses a vision for change, relentlessly pursues the change while effectively managing the impact on all staff, builds a culture that supports change and diversity, involve in developing test cases, validating UAT and regression findings and identify streamlining opportunities and drive them with support of BA./SME
• Compliance & Risk management - Follow company internal policy and procedures, Involvement of procedure evolution to control and to reduce operational risk, ensure the staff to follow company internal policy and procedures, Achieve satisfactory rating from internal audit and keep current on all regulations/legislation/accounting standards/Income Tax rules.
• Client Service - Client Oriented attitude and ensure the client requirements are fully supported.
• Managerial Excellence - ensure that the team is managed through effective communication, on-going team meetings and performance and development plans are reviewed regularly, ensure fairness and equity in the work environment, identify and develop high potential candidates, ensure continuous coaching and development, identify training needs and ensure staff are cross trained including be a change agent and help team adapt to change.
What do you need to succeed
• Post-secondary education with an accounting/finance concentration or equivalent qualifications - ACCA/CPA/CIMA
• Typically 5 -8 years’ experience in managing and coaching teams of operations professionals.
• Good knowledge about Fund Industry, products and Financial Markets in general as well as Australian accounting standards & IFRS and Australia regulatory environment
• Good technical knowledge in Financial Statements ,Business Activity Statements ,Distribution and Income Tax Returns .
• Effective communication (written and oral), interpersonal skills, presentation skills, with strong fluency in English.
• Enrolment in an accounting designation program would be an asset.
• A sense of urgency to achieve excellent results
• Flexible, ability to cope with stress and pressure
• Good organizational awareness
• Business Acumen
What’s in it for you
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
Aptude, Inc. is an IT consulting firm incorporated in 2000. Our business model has two distinct focuses that blend together to meet our customers’ diverse needs.
Working within the complementary spaces of IT consulting/development and IT staffing, we’re able to leverage our knowledge, experience, resources, and expertise in project management to find the best solutions for our clients.
Functions : IT, Analytics/Business Intelligence
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, KPO/Analytics
Skills/Roles I hire for: All IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content