• Good exposure to design and development of the hybrid mobile app using Ionic Framework.
• Strong experience of ionic UI and other hybrid frameworks.
• Designed & developed Android, iOS and Windows apps with ionic 2.x,3.x framework as per desired specifications
• Good experience at creating iOS and Android builds and publishing to internal and external stores
• Having good knowledge and hands on in deployment\packaging the app for Android, IOS.
• Sound knowledge of Mobile Web Frameworks. Familiar with APIs, Web Services & Plugins.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
• Proficient in native development tools and languages to build iOS and Android App using cross-platform technology
• Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realise products
• Experience in frameworkslibraries like jQuery and Bootstrap, Ionic Framework, Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Mobile Apps, Implementation based on Android Ionic Angular Hybrid Application Framework.
• Own end to end product modulesfeatures (from the requirement to going live)
• Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
• Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation:
Hitachi Consulting is the global management consulting and IT services business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader and a catalyst of sustainable societal change. In that same spirit – and building on its technology heritage – Hitachi Consulting is a catalyst for positive business change, propelling companies ahead by enabling superior operational performance. Working within their existing processes and focusing on targeted functional challenges, we help our clients respond to dynamic global change with insight and agility. Our unique outcome based approach delivers measurable, sustainable business results and better consulting experiences.
About Hitachi, Ltd.:
Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Hitachi has a strategic focus on the Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content