• 6+ years working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Extensive administrative experience in SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014/2016.
• Azure Cloud SQL DB hands on experience and serverless DB.
• Extensive experience in Windows Server 2008/2012.
• Experience implementing and managing SQL Server high-availability technologies (replication, mirroring, failover clusters, etc.).
• SQL Server Reporting Services report development (SSRS).
• System performance and optimization tuning.
• SQL query optimization and index management.
• Significant experience of using SQL Azure offerings.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Yantrik, also known as Yan3K is an insurtech company which delivers innovative & intelligent automation solutions enabling digital transformation for insurance industry. Our tools allow companies to digitize & automate customer journeys and back-end processes quickly for immediate productivity gains, near zero error rates, reduced costs and significant ROI results. We support both virtual and human workforce alike, facilitating the efficient and accurate execution of business processes on any enterprise application. The digital solution can be leveraged for both unattended (virtual machine) and attended (desktop) automation as well as Hybrid Automation where there is interaction between the virtual and human workforce providing a greater ROI on your investments and delivering corporate-wide customer experience & business process improvement.
• Reputable market leader • Great learning opportunities • Competitive salary and benefits
Responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database. However, depending on the organisation and your level of responsibility, the role can vary from inputting information through to total management of data.
Exciting opportunity in working with our client to bring Business Intelligence & Analytics into life. Expansion in newly set up Azure team. Training will be provided for Azure (if applicable) but MS SQL skillset would be mandatory
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Preferably looking for candidate from India to work in India Office Strong in Solid Principles, Design Patterns, Design Practices, Database design and SQL coding in MSSQL Service Be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms
Should have good experience in Oracle PL SQL Development.Knowledge or little experience in stored procedure, triggers, functions. Ability to do impact analysis for given functional technical design.• Technical competency Oracle Plsql
Job Description : Job Description: Provide technical expertise and judgments to support IT Infrastructure that support complex business needs in accordance to ITSM process (Incident, Problem and Change Management). Responsibilities: Responsible for
Release and Change management experience Good understanding of SDLC Knowledge on JIRA or RALLY, and Service NOW
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content