Multimedia Designer (Senior)
• Primary responsibility would be to conceive creative concepts, create the design and layout of social content, websites, digital apps, banners, demos and emailers & etc. in support of client’s digital marketing campaigns.
• Responsible to ensure deadlines are met.
• Deliver quality of works that compliant to the design guidelines from time to time
• Professional qualifications in Multimedia Design or equivalent; Or
• Excellent conceptual and presentation skills
• Ability to conceive strong creative ideas for any communications brief
• Possess good interpersonal skills, team player with creative design skills
• Must have a strong creative portfolio
• Hardworking with good attitude
• Fresh graduate are encourage to apply