1. As a point of contact and subject matter expert in supporting payroll business
2. Provide technical support to existing In-house and Off-the-shelf software
3. Provide consultation and guidance to the business for the applications in scope
4. Troubleshoot and provide adequate resolution to issue raised by business
5. Application development for defect fixing and enhancement
6. Adhere to procedures and guidelines in support and change request
7. Coordinate with business and partner in delivering solution and enhancement
8. Setup and configure application in both Production and Non-Production
1. 3 years or above hands-on experience in design and develop application in .NET technology and relevant technology and frameworks.
2. 3 years or above hands-on experience in Microsoft SQL Server, familiar with T-SQL, DDL & DML
3. Experienced in setting up IIS, Tomcat, etc.
4. Experienced in setting up JDBC/ODBC
5. Experienced in Git, SVN or other source control systems
6. Knowledge and experience in legacy technology (classic asp, vb6) is a plus
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content