· Good experience Network monitoring, remote administration, configuration, trouble shooting, setup, deployment, IP Schema, IP Protocol, Knowledge/experience of High end routers, switches.
· Installation and deployment of network devices, network backup, IP allocation, VLAN creation, WANS/LAN management, VPN/MPLS management, Network architecture/design knowledge.
· Authentication, authorization, encryption mechanisms (LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, PKI, SSL, SSH).
· Sound knowledge in technologies like MPLS, routing, TCP/IP networking and switching.
· Knowledge in Wireless - WLC, WCS, NAC, LAP's.
· Knowledge in TACACS integration.
· Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or IT-related education.
· Have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in maintaining and setup networks (i.e. Juniper, Huawei, Cisco Core Routers, switches, load balancers, VPN gateways, access servers etc.).
· Have prior experience in providing remote support for other countries.
· Have working knowledge with Encryption Technologies/Virtual Private Networks (SSL VPN, B2B VPN and site to site VPN).
· Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
· Must be able to communicate effectively and understand Mandarin.
· Preferable to have technical certification (CCNA/CCNP, CCIE, CISSP, CISA) and technology specific study.
AMK is an International group of IT companies headquartered in Malaysia, comprising of four main companies across multiple technology domains, to ensure delivery of top quality results to our clients.
This role will be reporting to R&D Center Head (based in Malaysia) and indirectly to the company CTO (based in Singapore). You will be in charge of creating a solution design for the projects assigned to the R&D Center by the Headquarters.
ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support new and existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
You will be managing the team in designing and developing web applications and mobile solutions. You will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals and client teams to deliver the very best in e-commerce.
The Sr. Application Developer for Cisco contact center will be responsible for performing break/fix support and maintenance activities of enterprise-wide Contact Center systems and business applications supporting the global Contact Centers.
• Perform hands-on software development using agile software development best practices. • Designing new projects, including database, business objects and client interface. • Collaboration with business internal users and end users.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. • Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvement
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content