• Certified in Networking , ,CCNP or CCIE .Cisco ,Brocade,Aruba,Netscaler
• Primary skills in Networking, Switching and routing.
• Secondary skills in Load balancer(Netscalar) and Wireless (Aruba)
• Good Knowledge in products like Catalyst switches, Cisco (Routers/Switches), Brocade Switches and Aruba (Wireless controllers / AP)
• Expertise in Aruba Wireless Infrastructure.
• Expertise in Arista/HP/Extreme Network Switches
• Hands on Riverbed, Netscaler load balancer.
• Network monitoring/diagnostic application i.e. Solarwinds , Netflow, etc. or equivalent ,interpretation of packet captures.
• Expertise in ticketing tools like Servicenow.
• Expertise in network documentation tools such as Visio..
• Strong knowledge of Convergence Technologies including QOS on LAN and WAN
• Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EGIRP, HSRP, and VRRP protocols
• Architecture/, design and implementation responsibility for Data Center and LAN/WAN for large corporate environment, based on architectural standards.
• Expertise in Network Service such as DC, DNS/DHCP, VPN/Client Connectivity.
• Expert in various Cisco network devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS,
• Network Architecture performance tuning.
• Installation, configuration and very strong troubleshooting experience in Cisco devices other OEM’s.
• Experience in WAN, Wireless & Site Networks maintenance Datacenter support
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
• Provide Level-L4/L3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues with in SLA.
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Working Address details: Persiaran Cassia 1 Selatan, Taman Perindustrian Batu Kawan, MK13, Batu Kawan, Seberang Perai Selatan, 14100, Penang, Malaysia
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 4.7 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies ( www.hcltech.com ) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in)
The 3 decade old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 53,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 18 countries including 360 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
Software Developer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team.Ability to prioritise well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content