• To be a technological subject matter expert.
• To be involved in the planning, design, assessing and mitigating Information Security risks.
• To deploy IT security solutions with full ownership of the entire product/service lifecycle.
• To assist commercial team on all technical matters i.e. pre-sales, sales calls and post-sales support.
• To conduct Demo or POC (proof of concepts) to meet customer requirements.
• To conduct a pre-sales presentation on solution.
• To provide customer and support service to internal and external clients, as and when required.
• To lead and guide team members on technical deployment, troubleshooting and best practices.
• To be proactive, organized, reliable and accountable.
• To have strong desire to learn and be committed to teamwork.
Trans Niaga Sdn Bhd is the leading IT security software and hardware distributor in the South East Asia region with special focus on the Internet Risk, Security and Specialist Solutions.
Trans Niaga is a 100% ICT Security focused company. After nearly 20 years of dedication with a regional operation and more than 400 resellers in our channel, Trans Niaga has serviced thousands of organizations across all verticals.
Today, Trans Niaga’s offerings have been widely adopted by Government, Banking, Telco, Universities, Colleges, SMB, Enterprises, IT, Transportation, Logistics, Construction & Property, and more.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content