• To perform and organize general administrative duties including attending to customer's enquiries.
• To handle documentation and business coordination for chemical and paper product trading.
• To coordinate on import/export/offshore shipping operation, transactions, and L/C arrangement for chemical and paper products.
• Contract input and realization input and realization input for Chemical and Paper Business.
• To keep filing records updated, monitor receipt funds from customers, maintain proper accounting settlement to avoid over credit positions.
• To handle logistic arrangements including vessel bookings, shipping instruction and cargo arrangement.
• To liaise with suppliers/customers on shipping arrangement.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field or equivalent.
• Age between 25 - 37 years old.
• Has working experience in chemical and/or paper industries (Export and Import transaction, documentation)
• Possess good knowledge in trading.
• Has enough experience/strength to cooperate/negotiate with colleagues, suppliers, customers and forwarders.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
• Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude.
• Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company.
• Possess an ethical mind, a mature and confident disposition, positive attitude, self-motivated with good leadership, strength for mental stress, good interpersonal and communication skills
• Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
• Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
Interested candidates may submit your detailed resume via online OR fax/email/post a detailed CV stating qualifications, working experience and current and expected salary with recent photo before 25th March 2020 to :-
MITSUI & CO. (MALAYSIA) SD. BHD.
HUMAN Resources & Administration Division
Level 29 Menara Hap Seng 2, No 1 Jalan P Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2116 8618 / Fax : 03-2022 3160
Email : [HIDDEN TEXT]
Website : www.mitsui.com
Mitsui & Co. (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. having its operation in Malaysia in business that ranges from product sales, worldwide logistics and financing, through to the development of major international infrastructure and other projects in the following fields: Iron & Steel Products, Mineral & Metal Resources, Infrastructure Projects, Mobility, Chemicals, Energy, Food & Retail, Healthcare & Services
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
At least 2 years of working experience in Accounting field. MUST be able to read, write and speak in Japanese.
Looking for multiple wonderful opportunities of Full Stack developers using JAVA in KL, Malaysia for a Leading Giant. Looking for some young energetic and skilled developers who want to grow in the origination.
Operate the Reach stacker The safe stuffing and de-stuffing of shipping containers The safe loading and unloading of trucks and light vehicles The safe and effective stacking of sea containers up to 5 high
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content