About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations and meet the both internal and external stakeholders expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
The importance of our mission has strengthened over time and is a principle concern for shareholders, clients, regulators and the communities we operate in. Our Banks success depends on the Security Technology Services to maintain the correct balance of security capabilities and risk management across the all businesses and functions across our global footprint.
As part of the Security Transformation within SCB, the Onboarding Specialist will be an interface between technology teams, support teams, and business partners to identify and define solutions to maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholders. Project Manager work across all levels of an organization and participate in defining the goals and requirements for programs and projects or supporting continuous improvement in its technology and processes.Business
Deliver and onboard applications into Security Technology Services (STS) Projects
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Responsible for engaging HICS (Head Information Cyber Security) and Business teams on onboarding scope and prioritize applications
- Evaluate and obtain agreement with the business team on the integration solution
- Conduct weekly meeting to track and monitor onboarding progress
- Managing end to end risk and issues across different applications and business functions
- Accountable for any business escalation that may arise during onboarding applications
- Manage business expectations and must be a good communicator
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Present the project track records and score cards to senior management.
- Writing of process documentation for deployed solutions in the production environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. - A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime Compliance The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- 10 years of work experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Self-starter, versatile, resilient and ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate technical, risk capabilities and professional knowledge.
- A team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career but recognises the value in developing others and strengthening the team.
- A strong command of spoken and written English.
- In depth knowledge in Agile project deliveries.
- Working knowledge of MS-Office, MS excel, MS Powerpoint.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable ability to engage with business teams across technology teams and provide remotely located management with confidence that priorities are well attended to
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.