Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As an PDE KEG/APC Engineer, you will be responsible for development / support of highly automated and computerized Backend equipment (Assembly). You will lead and/or participate in teams to support, improve, provide innovative solution and recommendation to enhance equipment performance, capabilities and features to meet production and new product requirements. You will require to support, install and qualify Equipment deployed globally to other manufacturing sites in order to most effectively meet customer / product requirements as well as global Assembly and Micron objectives.You will be involved in design and develop of automation solution. You will participate in teams to support site integration / new site development efforts and support global alignment activities.Responsibilities:
- Interface with PDE, Sites, APTD, BECP, Procurement, Business Units or other stakeholders to establish new equipment requirements.
- Collaborate with site teams globally to drive, develop, and implement improvements in equipment that drive cost reduction, improve quality and delivery performance.
- Support site development / integration projects.
- Interface with other departments (where applicable) to facilitate manufacturability.
- Communicate with suppliers, peers, and customers (business units and manufacturing sites) to accurately relay technical information.
- Maintain a strong and open relationship with peer group and engineers in other functional areas and in partner organizations.
- Actively share information with others to raise level of awareness and knowledge.
- Drive and involve in Key PDE Projects.
- Occasional travel may be required.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Master's / Bachelor's degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with an inclination towards software technology.
- 3+ years experience in B/E operations or related manufacturing environment.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Understand on system, Software & IT is preffered.
- Highly result driven individual, self-motivated and ability to multi-task and manage dynamic priorities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and a good team player.
- Ability to participate in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing and packaging is an advantage.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our