Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-Malaysia-Bukit Jalil
Employee Status: Permanent
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of Technology Services .
- The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank’s cyber security posture in today’s ever evolving cyber security landscape.
- The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank’s business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders’ expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
- As part of the Security Transformation activities within SCB, the Identity & Access Management team in undergoing a huge transformation over the next 3 years. As part of that there are a large number of activities that need to be transformed on the Service and Operation side and we need a PMO to accurately track the delivery of these.
- Implement the service improvement programme delivery in line with the Bank’s control and governance framework
- Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate
- Govern artefact standards
- Deliver all allocated activities to the highest quality standard and call out when this is not the case
- Indentity & Access Management leadership team.
- Service, Governance, Support and Operations leads.
Competencies (knowledge & Skills):
- A minimum of 5 years of PMO experience in large and complex, multi-geography, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Certification in PMP (Ideal)
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to deliver value.
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation’s goal. Is confident and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn’t work and what does
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Experience of influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences
- Knowledge of Clarity & ePMO standard (Desired)