Defining project objectives and value to the client as follows:
- Working together and analyzing client's requirements.
- Defining source of data, designing the data model, and reporting.
- Develop solutions in the Power BI platform according to design and best practices.
- Provided the documentation of the build.
- Conduct unit testing of the solution and peer review of the solution.
- Supporting integration and user acceptance testing.
- Fixing defect and deployment to Production.
- Support the hyper care of solutions to the end-user and provided solution support.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in preferably Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates with a minimum of 3.5 years to 5 years solid experience in ETL and Power BI Development & Support.
Relevant skill set:
- Power BI - Power Query Editor, DAX functions, Basic SQL, Power BI Development (Desktop), Data Visualization, and Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Business Intelligence & Analytics - Data Warehouse and Data Modelling
- ETL development to SAP BW/ HANA - SAP BODS/SDS
- Agile environment and practice.
- Team management experience
Required Language: English