1) Perform pricing activities for BSIB products to ensure profitability and competitiveness
2) Document pricing policy and framework for core products in BSIB
3) Ensure compliance of product development process to meet regulatory requirements
4) Support other business units for reporting needs
• Education : Bachelor with Honours degree or Master degree in statistics/mathematics/actuarial science. Good progress in actuarial exams from a recognised actuarial society
• At least 5 year of actuarial experience related to Insurance
• Project and people management experience.
• Working experience with modelling tools such as R/Python/SAS
• Excellent knowledge in MS Excel and SQL
• Develop and manage the team
• Effective written and verbal communication skill
Aptude, Inc. is an IT consulting firm incorporated in 2000. Our business model has two distinct focuses that blend together to meet our customers’ diverse needs.
Working within the complementary spaces of IT consulting/development and IT staffing, we’re able to leverage our knowledge, experience, resources, and expertise in project management to find the best solutions for our clients.
Functions : IT, Analytics/Business Intelligence
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, KPO/Analytics
Skills/Roles I hire for: All IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
The role is for a developer who will help the team with web development tasks. He would be responsible on working on JIRA tickets assigned to him/her to deliver application features. Experience in VM, Linux technologies, Java and Shell scripting, Ora
Frontend Developers are an essential part of our Product Team. Working closely with designers, we implement the user interface of our web app. We build libraries and abstractions to make our lives easier and build services faster.
Lead and manage independent validation reviews across a wide range of core credit, market, operational, risk capital or other business-impact models used throughout the financial institutions
Our esteemed client based in KL is looking for an optimistic candidate that has strong experience in designing & developing mobile payment web application, conduct concise research on new technologies & ability to lead & mentor their team members.
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team in selling our enterprise software solutions across multiple industries including banking/insurance, manufacturing, logistics, retail and govt/GLCs
This role will be reporting to R&D Center Head (based in Malaysia) and indirectly to the company CTO (based in Singapore). You will be in charge of creating a solution design for the projects assigned to the R&D Center by the Headquarters.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content