1) Perform pricing activities for BSIB products to ensure profitability and competitiveness
2) Document pricing policy and framework for core products in BSIB
3) Ensure compliance of product development process to meet regulatory requirements
4) Support other business units for reporting needs
• Education : Bachelor with Honours degree or Master degree in statistics/mathematics/actuarial science. Good progress in actuarial exams from a recognised actuarial society
• At least 5 year of actuarial experience related to Insurance
• Project and people management experience.
• Working experience with modelling tools such as R/Python/SAS
• Excellent knowledge in MS Excel and SQL
• Develop and manage the team
• Effective written and verbal communication skill
Aptude, Inc. is an IT consulting firm incorporated in 2000. Our business model has two distinct focuses that blend together to meet our customers’ diverse needs.
Working within the complementary spaces of IT consulting/development and IT staffing, we’re able to leverage our knowledge, experience, resources, and expertise in project management to find the best solutions for our clients.
Functions : IT, Analytics/Business Intelligence
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, KPO/Analytics
Skills/Roles I hire for: All IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Our clients, MNCs and established local set-ups of various different industries, are seeking for experienced and dedicated individuals to grow with them. If you’re looking for career advancement and professional growth,you are encouraged to apply now
Evaluating project team processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas of improvement and developing and implementing solutions. Balance internal & external demands with available resources by prioritising requirements, scoping features.
Looking for Sr. Manager / Head Modelling able to take ownership and manage the existing Prophet actuarial models for Asia entities, including various regional projects and other actuarial areas to improve work efficiency and quality
To manage the overall development of the Enterprise Reporting in coordination with IT Project Management and IT Operations & Support, and support the development of the BI strategy for the entire enterprise in accordance to the regional, ensuring tha
Project manager responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
As an Internal Audit Manager you will perform audit assignments within South East Asian countries. You will work towards ensuring timely completion of audit assignments and proper follow-up audits on issues identified in earlier projects.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content