Job Description :Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a Product Engineering Reliability MAM (Manufacturing Asset Management) Specialist at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for assisting Reliability Engineering in executing reliability evaluations. In this role, you will work with engineering and operations on material movement logistics, test version selection, material attribute maintenance and other tasks as needed.Responsibilities:
- MAM (Manufacturing Asset Management) flow creation and modification based on Engineering request
- Configure and Maintain test flow based on Engineering request
- Supporting requests from NVE/GQ groups
- Working on NAND/NOR/MNAND products
- Providing assistance to operation teams for MAM related issues to ensure seamless execution
- Attribute creation/update for QA facilities
- Triggered by new attribute creation/retirement or value update for existing attributes at other facilities
- Trigger new attribute creation or value update based on Engineering request
- Engineering assistance for MAM flow–related enquires
- Degree or Diploma in any Engineering field, with minimum 1–3 years’ experience in MAM
- Positive attitude and self-motivation towards learning and development
- Good logic and programming skills
- Good knowledge about MAM system and experience in MAM flow set up will be added advantage
- Demonstrate good characters of customer focus, tenacity, innovation and collaboration
- Good written and verbal communication skills
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center / Activity rooms (Boise only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Penang || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Entry || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MP3 ||Tier 2||