Job Description :Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a Product Engineering Reliability Technician at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for assisting Reliability Engineers in performing reliability evaluations. In this role, you will work with engineering to set up, execute and analyze NAND components through various reliability stresses.Responsibilities:
- Working with Reliability Engineers for NAND product development and Reliability evaluations.
- Perform Electrical Failure Analysis to validate rejects generated from Reliability testing and perform preliminary analysis for failure characterization.
- Manage and maintain the unverified reject inventory to be low
- Perform data crunching and analysis using software like excel, JMP, Tableau, etc.
- Communicate the analysis results to Engineers and Managers through FA report, e-Mail or PowerPoint.
- Diploma in any Engineering field, Microelectronic/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering fields are preferred
- Positive attitude and self-motivation towards learning and development
- Good analytical mindset and structured personality
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge about Semiconductor physics, process or NAND Flash Memory will be added advantage
- Experience in electrical failure analysis or physical failure analysis will be added advantage
- Willing to consider working permanent day shift, which requires working on Sat/Sun (Negotiable)
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center / Activity rooms (Boise only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Penang || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Entry || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MP3 ||Tier 2||