Are you ready to get ahead in your career
Why does this job exist and why is it critical
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realise our vision to become Malaysia's leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
The role of Solution Partnership Management role is to lead the design, build, execution and on-going management for all relevant vertical solutions sourcing from internal Fintech solutions and external potential ICT provider to cater for business needs across our Corporate, Government, SME and Micro SME business customers, mainly targeted SME customers. This role will work closely with product teams, all sales channels, sales GTM, operation & process, Enterprise Marketing, ISD, Network and legal compliances and Customer Experiences team to ensure that the unique value proposition sales enablement & experience and customer journey for Offers, and for key converged solutions Propositions, is clearly defined & delivered. The Team is also responsible for ensuring that each initiative, offer or campaign delivers against both the customer requirement and Maxis Enterprise strategic, commercial, and financial and market share targets as per our LRP.What are you accountable for
What do you need to have for the role
- Primarily focus on partnership development, delivery, positioning & management of Fintech and ICT solutions /Business Application Partnership offers that benefits all business customers segments. The lead in ICT Solutions & Business Applications partnership projects to productise it with Maxis converged offers to complete vertical offers for respective business segments. It should meet Offer Propositions targeting all or selected Maxis Enterprise users across SME, corporate and government.
- Design, build and launch differentiated Offers with S&A Partners that are aligned to Maxis strategic market intent and leverage latest market insights, trends & opportunities, to grow and retain our business customer base and deliver against the Maxis Enterprise LRP (and monthly KPI's therein).
- Deliver customer value, share of account and revenue growth with key partners of growth pillars through the delivery of soft and hard bundled, multi-product propositions that deliver against the customer need and market opportunity. Ensuring partners are benefiting from win-win collaboration strategies that meet their respective objectives and goals.
- Manage partner relationship end to end include the process of sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, executing legal documents and end to product and marketing and delivery for these partnership campaigns.Deliver, track and improvise project and process deliverables emphasizing on best customer experiences.
- Clearly define the customer value proposition and key selling points for each Partnership Offer in bundled proposition to drive consistent presentation and delivery across all Channels/relevant channels on-boarding, sales enablement (at launch & on-going) and sales tools, all BTL and ATL communications, Channel campaigns & support and advertising.
- Take a lead role to drive and establish integrated solutions between partners solution with Maxis solutions platform and ecosystem and some other monetisation opportunities.
- Oversee consolidated partnership aligned with Offer Roadmap. Align and collaborate with SME channels, Sales & Marketing and product owners in defining the key over-arching Business Theme(s) , value propositions, product consumptions, product marketing, customer experiences and, thereby, how Partnership Offers & Propositions are positioned and presented through Channels & Marketing to differentiated from competitors.
- Establish automated processes on partners and Maxis tracking & reporting performance against key KPIs, and complete & present timely, comprehensive PIR's for all key Offers and related sales campaigns that will meet both Maxis and Partnership's objective. Keep of user feedback, customer satisfaction, dashboards and metrics to measure performance against targets and customer experience and execute improvements where necessary.
- Bachelors Degreespecialised in: Marketing, IT, Telecommunications, Business
- 8-10 years working experience in ICT industry from converged offers perspectives of Product Management, Product Marketing, Partnership & loyalty Rewards program, Offer Management & / or Offer Marketing will be key success for this role
- 8-10 years working experiences in PMO/ Partnership or Business development related to ICT products and services will be key success for this role
- Understanding & experience of the ICT Market, including international, market & customer trends and the related market opportunities & threats
- Experience in Team Leadership, preferably in GTM or other time-critical discipline
- Experience with Partnership management and excellent project management skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Product Management & lifecycle, Product Marketing, GTM and / or Offer Development & Management
- Excellent communication skills and experience in influencing internal & external stakeholders
- Good balance of:
- Product & offer design creativity with
- Relationship Building & partnership management
- Project management skills
- Corporate flexibility & commercial practicality
- Experience with the financial & commercial aspects of Product Management (including P&L impacts & commentary Pricing Competitor analysis and Business Casing)
- Detailed oriented, calm and great interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in using all digital collaboration tools
- Motivated & takes ownership
- 'Out-of-the-box' thinking that drives innovation
- Ability to 'see around corners' and 'connect the dots' to proactively drive business, not just respond to it
- Customer focused
- Communicator & influencer
- Pleasant personality
- Once you've applied online, our team will carefully review your application. Due to a high volume of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely review process.
- Should you be shortlisted for the role, we will send you an invitation via email for a digital interview. You can also check on your application status by logging into your candidate account.