• >4 years experience in program management
• >7 years experience in Product/Solutions development
• Good knowledge in product development processes
• Familiar with regulatory & reliability requirement
• Proficient in Microsoft Project/Smartsheet
• Experienced in Agile Project Management, Jira & Scrum in managing project deliverables
• Possess strong communication and influencing skills to work across the functional teams
• Certified PMP is an advantage
• Experience in dealing with ODM/JDM partner is an added advantage
• Highly energized with a strong passion in program management
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment and ability to perform under a challenging environment
• Willing to travel locally or overseas due to project needs
Language: Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
Quess Corp. Ltd., the leading global business services provider firm, was established in 2007. Headquartered in Bengaluru, the company has a pan-India presence with 65 offices across 34 cities along with overseas footprint in North America, the Middle East and South East Asia. It serves over 1700+ customers across 5 segments namely Industrials, Facility Management, People Services, Technology Solutions and Internet Business.
An Alibaba company that specialized on cloud-computing, big data analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI). There're serving for Telco customer in many different countries and regions.
A Fortune 500 American company who commits to positive changes and strive for innovation breakthrough in a sustainable world, our client is on the lookout for automation engineers that will report directly to the Global Team Lead.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content