1. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
2. Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
3. Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
4. Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
5. Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
6. Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
7. Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
8. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
9. Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
10. Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
11. Liaise with authorities, architects, clients, contractors, consultants and follow up on submission with government agencies and project consultants.
12. Monitor the progress of a project to ensure that it is working within the confines of set deadlines and budget limitations.
13. Keep track of project documentation, submissions and drawings changes.
14. Draft, prepare, and distribute final meeting agendas with supporting materials.
15. Prepare reports; edit and coordinate important and/or confidential material.
16. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
17. Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined time frames.
18. Perform any duties as and when is required by the immediate superior.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content