Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
We are hiring an experienced, self-motivated Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager for QRRA.
The successful candidate will be leading teams on multiple key projects; from new products designed to cope with the New Retail, to implement enhancements to drive profitability and efficiency for our existing customers.
Reporting to the Department Head of QRRA, you will have authority on activities such as project planning, managing budget & scope, establishing clear communications across company and Group’s subsidiaries.
Join us now as your contribution will make a huge difference between a great product vs a great product where our clients love.
- Manage and monitor problem management database.
- Act as the key liaison between cross-functional teams, company and to the Group.
- Monitor, control and report on project progress, costs and development with relevant documentation
- Responsible for project budget, collection and financial matters
- Plan post-deployment application support activities
- Develop training plans, training sessions and provide performance appraisals.
- Supervise assigned resources, schedule assignments and provide technical advice & guidance when needed.
- Effective planning by task prioritization and ensuring sufficient resources are allocated
- Manage development teams through software definition, development, testing to deployment phases.
- Manage any day-to-day project related issues and client-team relationships.
- Candidate must possess a good degree in IT or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Project Management with a good track record.
- Hands-on experience in leading system implementation & conversion project(s).
- Experience in leading and implementing overseas projects and managing remote resources would be an advantage.
- Retail domain knowledge would be an advantage.
- Project management training/certification would be an advantage.
- Ability to read, write and converse fluently in English required. Ability to communicate in Mandarin and Cantonese would be an advantage.