• Develop Infra related project charter. Confirm Infra project objective and high level scope.
• Determine the Infra project approach, milestones and schedule. Develop detailed project work plan
• Define the Infra project iterations strategy. Manage and evaluate iterations.
• Work with Infra vendor like hardware, OS & database (Exclude Middleware) for system implementation.
• Review all Infra requirements to validate they are aligned to the project objectives and SOW.
• Ensure that all requirements, Infra project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected stakeholders.
• Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the Infra deliverable schedule, effort, and cost using
established estimating models, best practices, and past experience. The resulting estimates account for all activities in the
project scope, including project management and application development tasks, and vendor and contract management
• Define the roles and responsibilities of Infra project team members.
• Provide timely feedback to Infra resources on their deliverable quality.
• Attend project kick off and regular project meetings to align project team to the long term, milestone and weekly goals.
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
• Manage relationships with all Infra vendors and sub-contractors. Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance
processes, including periodic reviews and transitions.
• Track all orders coming into Infra, monitor progress and co-ordinate delivery dates.
• Monitor deliverable progress of vendors and sub-contractors, and adherence to the SOW and contract.
• Measure Infra project progress at clearly defined points to ensure that the Infra project is delivered on time, within budget, and
that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks. Make adjustments as necessary.
• Review, collate, maintain and highlight changes to Infra project plans. Continue to update and improve Infra project
• Track and update registry of constraints, dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues. Assess the impact on project and take
• Produce weekly performance report and monthly status report to update key stakeholders.
• Maintain existing departmental and Project Office policies and procedures.
• Support Project Manager or Director with day to day running of project admin tasks
• Monitor deliverables of Design Specification.
• Track closely the procurement, delivery and setup of new infrastructure and configuration of existing environment, e.g. data
SUPPORT (POST PRODUCTION)
• Plan and setup post live support and ensure it is operational.
• Organise and facilitate closure of Infra project.
• Complete benefit analysis at the end of the Infra project and present the findings to management.
iCrest Founded in 2006, iCrest has excelled in the field and has many fortune 500 clients. iCrest has a valuable resource base with experience and skills in technologies that are critical in providing business solutions.
iCrest has provided Design, Development and Deployment services around various technologies.
iCrest has maintained elite vendor status with many of our clientele spanning various industries including Insurance, Banking Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing, and Telecommunication.
iCrest has now expanded its portfolio into Cloud and Big Data.
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content