KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Support the delivery of IAM Capability aligned with the IT Security Roadmap and Business needs.
• Planning of the delivery milestone and targets of the IAM Program as well as other ad-hoc minor project responsibilities as directed.
• Scheduling reporting requirement of each project
• Working closely with business representatives to maintain a constantly groomed backlog
• Support the Program Manager to meet project time lines and objectives
• Manage a number of external vendors and delivery partners
• Ensure IAM Program assigned initiatives, across Business Units, is carried out in alignment with the business objectives and defined IT Security Plan timelines.
• Review and manage the project’s budget and finances
• Doing things right, creating synergies for the overall FWD goals and objectives, along with a people first approach
• Support IAM Program and strategy, aligned with IT Security and Business strategy, as well as business risk appetite.
• Drive the delivery, implementation as well as its operational responsibilities and its continuous improvement.
• Work closely with senior management through tracking and reporting function, to ensure regular updates to management on the IAM Program and risks.
• Ensure relevant IAM processes and controls are implemented in Business Units, which includes delivery, support and advisory for such activities.
• Ensure IAM program is measured and priorities based on a defined IAM and IT Security Programs roadmap.
AMK is an International group of IT companies headquartered in Malaysia, comprising of four main companies across multiple technology domains, to ensure delivery of top quality results to our clients.
Functions : Banking, IT
Industries : Banking/Financial Services, IT/Computers - Software, Oil/Gas/Petroleum
Skills/Roles I hire for: .Net .Java, Sql, Oracle, Sap
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content