• Participates in Credit Card (SICS) or Electronic Banking System (EBS) related solutions and projects
• Performs impact analysis on new initiative, design and development
• Supports or delivers development according to System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Delivers business systems enhancements, integration and implementation according to users requirements
• Reviews technical design
• Reviews SIT test plan & result and support UAT for any assigned projects
• Responsible in managing technical risks throughout any project
• Reviews, monitors and manages vendor’s deliverables
• Ensures compliance to any internal or external rules & processes within OCBC
• Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent, with min 4 years’ work experience in systems development under AS400 platform
• Candidate should have strong technical knowledge in the following areas: AS400 RPG/RPGLE, CL, SQL
• Knowledge in handling Silverlake Integrated Banking System, preferably with knowledge in Credit Card (SICS) or Electronic Banking System (EBS).
• Preferably with at least one full SDLC implementation experience in any project
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision but still able to deliver good results
• Able to make sound proposal and critical decisions with supervisor’s guidance
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Good analytical/investigative skill
“Optimum Solutions, a global technology company established in 1997 and specialized in full spectrum Software Solutions and Services. Our clientele includes major Fortune 500 organizations spanning across South-East Asia, China, India and US. Our projects and implementations primarily focus on BFSI, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology and Healthcare verticals.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Please visit www.theoptimum.net for more details.
Evaluating project team processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas of improvement and developing and implementing solutions. Balance internal & external demands with available resources by prioritising requirements, scoping features.
Project manager responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Test Manager cum Test Lead: At least 10 years of working experience in test projects in Banking domain only (preferable has experience on Data Migration Knowledge, Loyalty (Point Recognition (earn & redeem), and Mobile App system).
• Minimum of 1 years experience in established financial or non-financial institutions (2 years in PMO role). • Proven track record in supporting projects and office management. • Structured and organized as well as detailed i
KPMG Emerging Tech Risk & Cyber help leading organizations worldwide effectively manage and protect their most valuable data across a broad spectrum of evolving threats and scenarios.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content