Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Quality team is dedicated to implementing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
You will be Establish and maintain a Quality Culture within Local ABB, by assuring and controlling Quality Systems, tools and teams in Kuala Lumpur; Malaysia. Reporting to Local Business Line Manager, you will exceed customers’ expectations while ensuring sustainable operations.
- Working with local Management team to prevent mistakes and defects and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers.
- Ensuring effective internal controls are in place to verify what processes to continue to meet customers’ requirements.
- Ensuring the voice of the customers is represented within the local business, challenging the Management team with customer experience feedback and input to decisions.
- Able to coach employees to evaluate risks, problems and solutions from customers.
- Utilizing ABB Group aligned systems and tools to assist the Engineering functions with Product data and analysis to validate that product continue meet operation and customers’ expectation.
- Deploying and maintaining the local Quality Management system to provide the local business policies, regulations and processes that sufficiently describe the value chain activities.
- Performing audits and ensuring the use of analytics of Quality data from all parts of the operation to identify risks, failures and non-conformances within local business, its suppliers and customers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your background :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) with more than 5 years’ experience in managing production quality is preferred.
- Drive to exceed goals & improve business practices for higher performance levels.
- Define own plan within larger strategy & contribute to strategy beyond own area.
- Actively demonstrate teamwork & facilitate collaboration
- Giving behavioral feedback & develop talent systematically
- Change leadership - define a case for change & mobilize individuals to change
- Intercultural sensitivity and effectiveness - function well across cultures & act as facilitator between cultures.
- Anticipate and addresses evolving customer and market needs & build close and sustainable customer relationships.