Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR26719 RBA Specialist (Evergreen)
As an RBA (Responsible Business Alliance) Code Compliance specialist at Micron Technology, you will be responsible for ensuring Micron Operations and Onsite suppliers in the assigned region are adhering to the principles and requirements of the RBA Code of conduct. This will include interpreting and communicating RBA requirements to operations leadership, procurement, suppliers, and suppliers Micron hosts. In addition, your responsibilities include preparing for, supporting, and conducting internal Micron site assessments for compliance and supporting Micron site RBA VAP audits. You will be required to work with Micron departments and leaders to develop audit schedules, review documents and procedures, gather and evaluate information related to Micron site RBA compliance requirements, and summarize and report findings. This also includes updating content of RBA compliance requirements for all sites as RBA code or VAP versions change.
Qualified candidates will have a demonstrated ability to solve problems and implement sustainable solutions, effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, work collaboratively across departments, and possess strong inspections/auditing skills.
You will develop management and training programs to enable the Micron sites to adapt to applicable current and emerging RBA requirements and share best practices.
Other duties include collaboration with supplier compliance auditors in the Compliance and Regulatory Affairs team and the Third-Party Risk Team to maintain the overall audit Management system which includes risk identification, risk mitigation plans, supplier risk ranking, annual supplier audit plans, metrics and dashboard management, and regular reporting.
You will be expected to maintain a proficient knowledge of RBA management systems, methods, and processes to support internal assessments and respond to questions regarding RBA compliance from the sites. You will help Micron to simplify processes to be more effective and efficient while maintaining compliance to applicable RBA requirements.Responsibilities and Tasks:Participate in RBA committees and working teams
Summarize RBA changes to be communicated to Micron sites and suggested methods of compliance
- As part of RBA working teams, participate in specific groups to help develop the next set of requirements and protocols.
Schedule and manage Micron RBA audits
- Assist with the development and maintenance of policies and procedures to ensure RBA compliance for Micron.
- Share best practices among Micron sites
- Provide in person or remote training
Audit Finding Management
- Become proficient in using RBA-ON system
- Schedule Micron audits and follow up on completing the contractual documents and payment process
- Attend audits as needed to respond to Supplier/ Procurement related questions
- Maintain an audit schedule (2-year period) for all sites
- Report on status of Micron site audits on a regular basis and update RBA SharePoint site with status, audit reports, and CAPAs.
- Collaborate with other teams in Compliance to manage the overall onboarding and audit of suppliers, especially, onsite suppliers.
Interact with Micron Customers
- Communicate audit findings to the proper management teams
- Work with sites to collect Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Schedule closure audits in a timely manner
- Collaborate with audit team for onsite supplier CAPA management
- Manage the RBA relationships in RBA-ON
- Communicate audit findings and CAPAs to customers as needed
- Address SFDC cases from customers regarding the RBA related matters
- Business or engineering degree from accredited college/ university
- RBA VAP audit training and experience (certificate preferred)
- Good communication skills
- 2-5 years experience in RBA or audit related roles.
- Domestic and International travel is required as needed
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.