We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
• Build reusable code and libraries
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
Who You Are
• Passionate about the company’s specific mission
• Entrepreneurial and ready to be responsible for big changes
• Collaborative team player, not just at meetings
• Confident, passionate, honest
• Passion and experience shipping well-engineered and tested code
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
Aptude is your own personal IT professional services firm. We provide our clients with first class resources in a continuous, cost-containment fashion.
Our support services will free up your senior IT staff from the overwhelming burden of day-to-day maintenance issues. Now they’ll have time to launch those new projects and applications you’ve been waiting for. Simply put, we can free up your resources and contain your costs. Let’s have a quick chat to discuss our exclusive services.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: All IT positions
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
This role will be reporting to R&D Center Head (based in Malaysia) and indirectly to the company CTO (based in Singapore). You will be in charge of creating a solution design for the projects assigned to the R&D Center by the Headquarters.
ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support new and existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
You will be managing the team in designing and developing web applications and mobile solutions. You will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals and client teams to deliver the very best in e-commerce.
The Sr. Application Developer for Cisco contact center will be responsible for performing break/fix support and maintenance activities of enterprise-wide Contact Center systems and business applications supporting the global Contact Centers.
• Perform hands-on software development using agile software development best practices. • Designing new projects, including database, business objects and client interface. • Collaboration with business internal users and end users.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. • Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvement
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content