- Work in a challenging environment with a high degree of autonomy, alongside strong leadership
- Be a part of a dynamice multi-cultural team
Our client is an innovative startup within cosmetic dentistry. The Company provides affordable and custom orthodontic treatment without having to physically visit a clinic.
The Performance Marketing Manager will join the team and build the growth engine to efficiently acquire customers across digital channels. You will be a hands-on performance guru who can develop a deep understanding of customer needs, challenge the current tools and processes, motivate the team and offer the best marketing solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with Content Marketing and Design Teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the Company's website and social media pages.
- Planning and controlling the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
- Generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words and Media Buying.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Working on app store optimisation.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 4 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within Consumer, Healthcare & Lifesciences and Internet industry.
- Experience within Growth Hacking, Startup Experience, App Marketing, Social Media/ Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
Ref : 40409119