· Represents the entire range of company industrial products and solutions to the assigned consumers.
· To take ownership and accountability in Company’s sales target, performance and growth.
· Develop trust relationships with a portfolio customer to ensure they do not turn to competition.
· Acquire a thorough understanding of customers’ needs and requirements.
· Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
· Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
· Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams.
· Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
· Play an integral part in generating new sales and customers that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
· Prepare and submit sales team plan report and forecasts to internal teams and manager.
· To achieve designated regional sales targets through the implementation of appropriate and unique strategies.
· To source and develop new customers in the SEA region.
· To ensure pre-sales information is sufficient for engineering team to prepare proposal and costing.
· To lead regional sales flow and procedures with CRM sales tool.
· To administer sales documentation.
· To identify market expectations, trends, opportunities and customer’s needs.
Candidates may send complete in MS Word form with information on current and expected salaries, notice period needed and to forward to [HIDDEN TEXT] Only shortlisted candidates be notified.
Salary: Could be higher and depending on experience
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content